Wednesday 16 April 2014

Silver 1

I am over the moon that I have recently been promoted to Silver 1.  I've been a demonstrator for the past year and I never thought I would have achieved this title within this space of time, I am absolutely  loving being apart of Stampin Up!
I have met so many lovely people, gained new friends and a wealth of knowledge and inspiration. 

I created this gorgeous silver inspired card as a celebration to me, I think a scrapbook page is definitely on the cards.  I'm just waiting for my new pin, hopefully it's a bit sparkly!


 
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Hip Hip Hooray, Simply Stars, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Silver Encore Pad, Basic Grey, Versamark
Paper: Black, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Embellishments:  White Grosgrain, Rhinestones
Accessories:  Pewter Embossing Powder, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
 
 
 
Sarah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment