Tuesday 1 April 2014

Mothers Day

I celebrated a lovely Mothers Day with all of my family.  Me, my husband and two girls enjoyed a delicious bagel and  cappuccino breakfast then we headed to lunch with my Mum, Dad and Sisters.  The fun didn't stop there, our next stop was my sister in laws to see Tim's mum and enjoy some chocolate dipped viennese  whirls, they are sooo nice if you haven't had one you must try it.

So on to what crafty adventures I've been up to.  I ran a special Mother's Day class on Thursday with 11 ladies. Here are the two cards which we created, I gave my mum the "1 in a million card" she loved it.
 




I created her a special gift using a  white wicker heart, which I then decorated with flowers created from the spiral flower die.  The larger flowers were created using two die cuts wound together.   I like to spritz them with water first as it helps when winding them up and manipulating the petals.

 
Did you create something special for your mum?
 
Supplies Used:
1 in a Million
Stamps:  My Mother, Petit Petals, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks:  Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, Pool Party
Embellishments:  Doilies, Chevron Ribbon, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinstones
Accessories:  Border Ribbon Punch, Scalloped Tag Punch
 
Happy Mothers Day
 
Stamps:  My Mother, Petit Petals, Hardwood
Inks:  Sahara Sand, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, Strawberry Slush
Paper: Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Oval Framelits
 
Heart
Paper:  Pool Party, Naturals White, Crumb Cake
Embellishments:   Chevron Ribbon, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon
Accessories:  Fringe Scissors
 
 
Sarah xx
 






1 comment:

  1. The fun didn't stop there, our next stop was my sister in laws to see Tim's mum and enjoy some chocolate dipped viennese whirls, they are sooo nice if you haven't had one you must try it.etiloga.com.mx

    ReplyDelete