Tuesday 15 April 2014

Retro Sketches #110

I instantly wanted to play along with this challenge when I saw the sketch on the challenge blog Retro Sketches.

You can check out their blog HERE
 
 
I've used one of my favourite stamps at the moment, Harwood from the spring summer catalogue and I've teamed it with Simply Stars which is one I haven't used for a while, don't you think the two look great together?
 
 
I've used the colour combo, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry, the three together look fresh and ready for the summer sun.
 
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Hardwood, Cycle Celebration, Simply Stars
Inks:  Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Embellishments:  Gold Sequin Trim, Naturals Designer Buttons
 
 
Sarah xx

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch!
    Wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete