Sunday 2 March 2014

Hip Hip Hooray Kit

I've had so many people look through the catalogue who want to start cardmaking but with so many things to choose from and so many products they love they just don't know where to start. 

So yet again Stampin Up! have a fantastic new product line to share with you, whether you are an experienced card maker or just starting out.
 
The new Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit is perfect!

Hooray

 
You have everything you need to make 20 gorgeous cards, just grab your scissors and glue and away you go.
 
 


 
All this for £17.95 I've just ordered mine and looking forward to playing with it when it arrives.
 
The kit is available in my online shop or if you would like to order direct through me give me a call on 07551979745.
 
Sarah x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment