Saturday 29 March 2014

Friday Painswick Ladies

These Fridays seem to come around so fast and here I am again with another card from my Painswick ladies.

This week we created a pattern with the Six Sided Sampler set which was a set we hadn't used before. 
They were all thrilled with their finished cards and they really enjoyed stamping and putting this one together.
 

The inspiration for this card came from this cup and saucer set.  I love the colours and the ditsy print and I new the stamp in the Six Sided Sampler would work perfectly.
 
 
I love getting inspiration from everyday items, how about you?  What has inspired you today?
 
Supplies Used:
 
Stamps:  Six Sided Sampler, Petite Petals, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White
Embellishments:  Pearls 
Accessories:  Petite Petals Punch, Word Window, Hexagon Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
 
 
Sarah xx
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment