Thursday 13 February 2014

Sweet Treats

Everyone loves a little sweet treat and when there all wrapped up in a gorgeous little package they taste even better.  I've made one each of these for my girls for when they get home from school tomorrow, although the eldest has been off  today with a horrible sore throat and temperature so probably wont be at school or eating sweets tomorrow afternoon.
 

 
I  picked up these mini jars from a recent trip to Ikea. 
They are such a great size to fill with little treats and could fit with so many occasions. 
Although I am not banking on the girls using the spoons to eat the sweets, that would take far to long,
I think it adds that finishing touch.
Well I will see if they like them tomorrow?
 
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Language of Love, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, DSP Polka Dot Parade
Embellishments:  Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Accessories:  2-3/8 Scallop Circle, 1-3/4 Scallop Circle, 1-3/8 Circle, Small Heart
 
Sarah x
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment