Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sale-a-bration Fun!

Well what a great start to Sale-a-bration, I had 15 lovely ladies join me for my launch party and what a great night we had. The start was a little bit crazy, we were locked out of the venue and had to quickly find another place, luckily we were able to use my workplace.  Big thank you to my boss a bottle of wine is on its way xx
 
We originally created this card using sale-a-bration products at team training with Kerry and Caroline.  I love the card layout and I wanted to try out the new Fresh Prints paper stack.  So I have teamed the two together and here is the finished project.


(Sorry about the ink splodge it passed around quite a bit at the party)

The stamp set used is from the Spring/Summer catalogue its called Petit Petals and it comes with a matching punch, this makes creating cards and scrapbook layouts so simple and easy. The sentiment used is from the "See Ya Later" set which you can receive FREE when you spend £45.00 in either catalogue.

Petite Petals Clear Bundle   



I've created a second version of this card and used a few extra goodies on it xx

 
Supplies Used:
 
Card - Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Real Red, Fresh Prints paper stack
Stamps - Petit Petals Bundle, See Ya Later (Free only)
Ink - Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Real Red
Embellishments - Rhinestones
Accessories - Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch
 
Card 2
 
As Above plus the following:
Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge
Embellishments - Doilies, Linen Thread
Accessories - Scallop Embossing Folder
 
Hope you like it xx
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment