Tuesday 3 December 2013

12 days of Christmas!

Yay!  Holidays are coming, who's excited?

I have so many pictures and projects to share with you.  I have been poorly over the last few weeks since returning from the European convention in Manchester (pics to follow).  Cold and chesty cough then a stomach bug are not a good combination.

So I wanted to kick off December 1st with my 12 days of Christmas, well it's still going ahead just a few days late!

So December 3rd - Your 1st day of Christmas.......

Christmas Cards - have you made yours yet?

 
Here are the three cards we made at my first all day stamp class. 
 I had 10 lovely ladies join me where we made 15 cards, 5 of each of these designs.
We stamped, laughed and ate too many biscuits xxx




Here are the ladies getting busy!

Here's a few close ups xx

 
Each received a bag with all of their craft goodies in. 
They contained all of the items for the class and 1/2 a DSP pack of Winter Frost, Silver Ribbon and Dazzling Details glitter adhesive for more crafting at home.
 


 
We all enjoyed a great day, thank you ladies for joining me xx


No comments:

Post a Comment