Friday 8 November 2013

Christmas Nativity

When I first saw the "Best of 25 years Christmas" stamp set I loved the little nativity scene and thought it would be great for me and my girls to make Christmas cards with.

Here is the card that I created I think I may need to make a little simpler for the girls x

I stamped the image using early espresso then coloured it in by picking up the colours from the ink pads with my watercolour pen.


I've used very non traditional colours for the card but I think they work well, what do you think? 

Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Best of 25 years Christmas, Around Array, Petit Pairs
Inks:  Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Soft Sky
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Whisper White, DSP Sweater Weather, Champagne Glimmer Paper.
Embellishments:  Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Stretch Trim, Rhinestones
Accessories:  Oval Framelits, 7/8 Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4 Circle Punch

Hope you like it xx

No comments:

Post a Comment