Wednesday 22 January 2014

Love is in the air xxx

Our whole lot of love promotion will be coming to an end on Monday and I wanted to share with you a mini book idea using the Sweet Heart treat bags.

I have created a concertina book and each bag holds a tag where you can add more photographs or journaling.


I have made this book with just five bags you could make it bigger or smaller depending on how many photographs you wanted to add.  I've put all the little photos that I love of my family from holidays and outings and added journaling to the tags about the things they love to do and what I love about them xx
 
If you would like to create one of these order your items today as the bags are only available until Monday 27th.
 
Supplies Used:

Stamps: Language of Love (Spring/Summer Catalogue), Hello Lovely, Round Array
Ink:  Real Red, Pool Party
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Embellishments:  Sweet Heart Treat Bag Kit, Doilies
Accessories:  Small Heart Punch, Artisan Label Punch
 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment