Sunday 20 October 2013

Thursday's Card Class

Here are the projects that me and the girls created at my card class on Thursday evening.  We made a mini handbag which can hold two Yankee votive candles, I love them xx 
Putting them inside this little gift bag creates a pretty little gift, perfect for all of those special teachers at Christmas!
(I will update you with a Christmas version)
 
 
I found the purse dimensions HERE but I had to tweak it slightly to fit our A4 size paper.
 
Here's a close up

 
 
 
We then made a matching card xx
 
 
I have used a new stamp to the catalogue called Yippee-Skippee and the Stampin Write markers.
 
Hope you like it xxx
 
 
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter, Yippee-Skippee, Round Array
Ink:  Costal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar and Strawberry Slush Stampin Markers.
Paper:  In Colour DSP, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Champagne Glimmer Paper,  
Embellishments:  Pistachio Pudding Stretch Ruffle Ribbon, Pearls, Doilies, Organza Ribbon.
Accessories: Itty Bitty Punch, Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder, Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment