Sunday 18 August 2013

Scrapbook Sunday

Hi all,
 
Here is this weeks scrapbook layout, its from my holidays again!  I wanted to create a patterned background for this layout so I started by sponging the paper using So Saffron then inked around the edges.
 
 
I then used bubble wrap inked with so saffron and placed this onto the paper and pressed down firmly to transfer the ink.  I've used one of my new stamps sets 'Tape it' to create the rest of the background.
 
 
Add some photo's and pinwheels and here's the finished product x
 
 
 
 
I just need to add a title- Any ideas???
 
Hope you like it
 
Sarah x
 
 
Supplies used:
 
Inks:  So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Island Indigo
Stamps:  Tape It, Fabulous Phrases
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Natural White, Crushed Curry DSP
Embellishments - Natural Twine, Rhinestones

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment