Wednesday 31 July 2013

Flower Shop ~ Thank you's

I love this stamp set with matching punch and I think I will be using it on many projects.  I came across Amy's Paper Crafts  blog the other night and she had featured a stamp set per week and shown the many projects she has created with it.  So I thought I might give it ago, so the set to be featured is.........Flower Shop!

Here are some quick and simple Thank You notelets.  I have used four pastel shades, two of which are from the new "in colours, I think these shades together look really pretty.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Flower Shop with matching Pansy punch, Fabulous Phrases
Inks:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and  Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Whisper White, Natural White,  Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron
Embellishments: Hexagon and Chevron Embossing folders

Hope you like it

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment