Sunday 16 June 2013

Scrapbook Sunday x

So heres another layout for all you scrapbookers. 

We had a great holiday in Menorca and the girls loved the sunshine and being able to play in the outside pool.  This picture was taken in a rare moment when they actually stayed still and were not swimming or diving under the water.

 
I've used the Summer Smooches paper, it's fun and bright and great for summer holiday pictures.  Sadly these papers are retiring but i'm sure there will be some new fun and fresh papers for me to play with in the new catalogue x 

 
I created the bunting using the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and the Petite Pennants Builder punch.  The title is from the Feel Goods stamp set, I love the phrases in this set, I'm sure I will be using them on a number of projects.
 
 
If  you would like the Summer Smooches set before it sells out please give me a call.
Sarah: 077551979745
 
Hope you like it

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment